Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where them bloggers at

Two pieces of news:

1)  I'm going to Anaheim for ALA at the end of the month.  My dad will be there promoting The Marvels of Money, and I'm going to accompany him and help run the booth.  Please swing by if you'll be there!
2)  I have a few new watercolor paintings in a First Thursday gallery this week.  The French Alliance is hosting an open house with wine, cheese, information about their French courses, and artwork from several local artists.

I've been a little quiet here lately.  You can take that as a good sign--work has been relentless (which is, you know, a good thing for a freelance artist).  When the dust settles I believe I will have extended the amount of time I can devote to creator-owned projects by a considerable amount.

No comments: